Currently seeking an experienced welder who will be working with different architects and artists in creating and working on custom projects. Leading manufacturer of custom metal fabrication that specializes in architectural kinetic metalwork, large-scale elements, and structures that easily slide or lift. The company also creates modern stairs and metal railing systems that bring a unique and high-end finish to any project
Rewards and Benefits for the Welder:
- Monday-Friday (8:00AM to 5:00PM)
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401K
Responsibilities of the Welder:
- Weld steel components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Read and interpret blueprint and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG weld steel based on specifications
- Use hand-held grinders/sanders and power tools to finish welds.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
- Work directly with architects and artists to create custom work.
- Will be working on different custom projects all the time.
Requirements for the Welder:
- Prefer completion of a certification program in welding from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous MIG and Tig welding experience with steel strongly preferred
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings and use manual measuring devices.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with level of detail
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to work on different custom projects.