Tire Technician/ Parts Technician
Currently seeking a tire technician who will work in a variety of tasks that involve many other employees in the company. Your job duties are directly related to assisting with general operations. You will be required to operate a mobile tire truck, dismount and mount tires of different types, cushion warehouse forklift tires, and many other assigned duties. If you are a friendly skilled parts technician or tire press operator who is seeking a career than this job is for you.
Enjoy the benefits and rewards of:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Compensation: Starting wage of $19HR DOE
- Full Benefits: Vision, Dental and Medical insurance. Paid time off and vacation time. (401K, Tele Doc, ID protection, Life insurance).
Responsibilities for the Tire Technician:
- Operating mobile tire truck
- Dismounting and mounting tires of different types
- Shipping and Receiving of parts
- Maintain inventory levels for warehouse and mobile tire truck.
- Clean and maintain service equipment and warehouse
- Pickup and delivery of parts when required
- Other duties as required by Corporate Parts Manager
Requirements for the Tire Technician:
- Computer Skills. Will be working with iPad/Tablets
- Excellent driving record and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to organize
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred but will train
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and bend, reach and lift.
- Excellent attendance required
- Must be open to the possibility of traveling to a different out of state location.