Currently seeking a highly self-motivated individual who has the ability to work independently and as part of a team in composite/Fiberglass work. Immediate “direct-hire” need for an individual to assist in sign installation. You will be working out in the field installing new signs on ATM’s and other products.
Benefits for the Fiberglass Technician / Composite Technician Position:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 – $21.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Full benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” position and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”.
Fiberglass Technician / Composite Technician Duties:
- Work with fiberglass for a variety of custom designs products.
- Inspect, clean, and assemble molds before beginning work.
- Install new signs to different ATM that will include some electrical components.
- Perform other responsibilities from time to time to assist.
Fiberglass Technician / Composite Technician Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with working with different types of fiberglass materials, resins and epoxies in either auto, truck, sign or boat applications preferred.
- Ability to use various hand tools, air tools, and power tools.
- Previous installation experience preferred.