Come train and work for a company the believes their employees are their biggest asset, and they want to make sure we continue to create a culture that is engaging, inspiring and rewarding to everyone on the team.
Currently seeking a Grinder / Shop Helper for a local Salt Lake metal fabrication shop that specializes in precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and mechanical assembly.
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated Grinder Shop Helper who can easily adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Benefits of the Grinder / Customer Service / Shop Helper position include:
- Starting Wage: $14:00 – $18.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract” position
- Full Benefits offered including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
Details of the Grinder / Customer Service / Shop Helper position include:
- Grinding & Sanding fabricated parts.
- Cleaning of shop to make for a safe work area.
- Other general shop duties required by the manager.
- This is a at times fast paced physical environment with some lifting required.
- Open to learning additional machinery and shop equipment.
- Capable of working in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements for the Grinder / Customer Service / Shop Helper position include:
- Previous metal grinding / shop helper experience preferred but willing to train someone looking to get into metal fabrication.
- Experience reading blueprints, tape measure, and/or work orders a plus.
- Laser cutter, sheer or other metal fabrication shop machine experience a plus. Also experience with hand held power tools such as grinders & sanders is preferred.
- Experience using a wide variety of hand tools both power & manual.
- Steady work history.
- Must be trainable, interested in working in a metal shop environment, and have a great attitude.