A local manufacturer that helps businesses with different custom projects is currently looking for an individual to join their team as a shop helper. The company works in the aerospace, mining and milling industry and has been helping many companies develop new solutions for equipment and manufacturing.
The right individual for this position has previous welding experience, is long term oriented and mechanically inclined with a thirst to learn. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to learn about new areas in the manufacturing industry.
Benefits of the Shop Helper/ Assembler include:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Compensation: $16-$22HR Depending on experience
- Health insurance includes medical, dental and vision insurance. Paid holidays and competitive wages.
Responsibilities for the Shop Helper/ Assembler include:
- Assembling different gearboxes, bearings, and components.
- Using a variety of hand tools to put components together.
- Will be assisting welders with fabrication process depending on the project
- Will also, be welding components together when not doing any assembly work.
- Be available to help with any given task in their facility.
Requirements for the Shop Helper/Assembler:
- Needs to be proficient with the measuring tape.
- Be able to read blueprints
- Basic knowledge of math
- Some forklift experience preferred but not required
- Mechanically inclined and eager to learn
- Previous Welding experience required