A local sheet metal company is in need of a Shipping and Receiving associate in West Valley. Be part of a company that operates locally and nationally and has been open for over 25 years.
The job requires you to keep records of shipping and receiving as well as organize, schedule, and communicate with customers.
*Permanent position, not Temporary.
Benefits of the Shipping/Receiving:
- Compensation: $16-18 HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Full Benefits Include: 100% Paid medical insurance, dental, and vision. The company offers Vacation time and PTO as well as 401K
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk:
- Will be overseeing all orders and be in charge of all scheduling needs.
- Need to process invoices on MRP software.
- Will interact and provide face to face customer service
- Will need to respond to emails and answer phones
- Occasionally make deliveries driving a pickup truck
Qualifications for the Shipping Clerk:
- Must have great computer skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be able to schedule accordingly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently.
- Must have a valid Drivers license and good driving record