A local sheet metal company is in need of a Shipping Clerk in West Valley. Be part of a company that operates locally and nationally and has been open for over 25 years.
As a shipping clerk, you will be in charge of preparing, counting, and packaging finished products. There will be times where you will be asked to make deliveries.
Benefits of the Shipping Clerk:
- Compensation: $16-$17 HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Full Benefits Include: 100% Paid medical insurance, dental, and vision. The company offers Vacation time and PTO as well as 401K
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk:
- Will be preparing products for shipment.
- Packaging different products.
- Verifying count to ensure the correct amount is being shipped.
- Occasionally make deliveries driving a pickup truck
Requirements for the Shipping Clerk:
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently.
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid Drivers license and good driving record