Immediate need for a Service Tech / Assembler that is looking for a career opportunity while making a difference. As a Service Tech / Assembler, you will be part of a team that assists patients with the speed & effectiveness of their post-surgery recovery by repairing critical durable equipment.
The Service Tech / Assembler must be mechanically inclined and capable of working with precision hand tools and instruments. Must have previous assembly, production, repair or manufacturing experience.
Benefits of the Service Tech / Assembler position include:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm).
- Competitive wage starting at $14.00 – $16.00 an hour DOE.
- Full low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid-holidays, 401k with company match and paid-time off (PTO).
Requirements for the Service Tech / Assembler position include:
- Frequently uses mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Previous troubleshooting, service, repair, production or assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to read equipment & understand component drawings, procedural manuals and schematics.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow basic directions for production or repair.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Working knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors.
- Independently provide routine service to the entire product catalog under general supervision within acceptable time limits.
- Small hand tool, assembly or production experience is highly preferred.