A growing high-precision manufacturer specializing in CNC turning centers and mills is looking for a Saw Operator/Shipping and Receiver to join their friendly and respectful team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a saw operator experience and shipping and receiving background.
Benefits of the Saw Operator/Shipping and Receiver include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $14.00 – $18.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” position
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities for the Saw Operator/ Shipping and Receiver:
- Will be working with the Project manager in a machine shop environment.
- Will be preparing material for machining using a variety of sawing equipment.
- Receive, Label, and organize material efficiently in the storage area.
- Will be using an ERP machine to scan and keep track of material.
- Assist in other tasks as needed.
Qualifications for the Saw Operator/Shipping and Receiver include:
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Machine Shop Industry experience a plus
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly self-motivated and positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Capable of multi-tasking without compromising on quality
- Coachable and able to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel