Would you like to be part of a growing company that hires internally and not through a staffing agency?
We are currently looking for Production Associates to join a great company that is currently hiring west of the airport at their new warehouse. This is a direct placement opportunity with an awesome work environment that offers benefits.
The company makes different types of protective plastics for different uses and distributes internationally.Great opportunity for someone that is looking for a stable long term job that is not temporary. As a production worker you are using a band saw to cut excess plastic and using hand tools to prepare all plastics for shipment.
Benefits for the Production Worker:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:00 pm). FRIDAYS OFF!
- Competitive wage starting at $14.50HR DOE
- DIRECT PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY.
- Benefits Offered that include Medical, Dental, and Vision. Plus paid holidays and vacation.
Responsibilities for the Production Technician:
- Assisting machine operators with a band saw trimming.
- Will be using a variety of hand tools to put different pieces together.
- Packing, labeling, palletizing and preparing products to ship
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
Requirements for the Production Technician:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, production or warehouse position preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.