Currently seeking a MIG/TIG Welder for a local Salt Lake metal fabrication shop that specializes in precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and mechanical assembly.
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated welder who can easily adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
*DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Enjoy the benefits and rewards of:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Compensation of $18-20HR DOE
- Full Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Also PTO and Vacation Time. 401K
Responsibilities of a MIG/TIG Welder:
- Weld steel components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Read and interpret blueprint and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG and TIG weld steel based on specifications
- Use hand-held grinders/sanders and power tools to finish welds.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
Requirements for the MIG/TIG Welder:
- Prefer completion of a certification program in welding from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous MIG and TIG welding experience with steel strongly preferred
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings and use manual measuring devices.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with a level of detail
- Good verbal, written communication skills, as well as excellent shop math skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Stable work history