Currently looking for a driven & detail-oriented individual to join as a machine operator. The company has a great culture and just recently transitioned to a brand new building west of the Airport and they are excited to bring new members to their team. They are a local manufacturer of plastic formed goods used in the aviation and utility markets.
Benefits for the Machine Operator:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:00 pm). FRIDAYS OFF!
- Competitive wage starting at $15.50HR DOE
- Benefits Offered that include Medical, Dental, and Vision. Plus paid holidays and vacation.
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, environment.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup.
- Operate and monitor pieces of equipment during operation.
- Communicates with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production.
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- Machine operating experience
- Knowledge of production procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.