Currently seeking an experienced Local CDL Dump Truck Driver to start a career with an expert industrial cleaning service company that has been in the industry for almost 40 years. This company provides professional services in the refining industry, having supreme knowledge of hydro blasting, refinery maintenance, tank cleaning, fresh-air work; as well as taken steps to secure its place in the field of hydro excavation and vacuum services.
The local CDL dump truck driver position is a year-round position with no winter slow down.
Benefits for the Local CDL Dump Truck Driver:
- Wage: $22.00-$25.00HR DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (some overtime available)
- Full Benefits after 60 days (Medical, Vision, and Dental)
Responsibilities for the Local CDL Dump Truck Driver:
- The local CDL dump truck driver will occasionally transport equipment.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented and efficient with paperwork.
- Driver must be able to adhere to company and state laws and regulations.
- Responsible for executing cleaning procedures under the direction of the Cleaning Supervisor and/or a Cleaning Project Manager.
- The driver can expect to work 50-60 hours a week.
- Opportunities to learn other civil construction skills are available. Maintains safety as your highest priority personally and for those around you.
- Exhibits an ability to follow directions with minimal oversight.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required experience for the Local CDL Dump Truck Driver:
- 1-3 years Dump truck or Belly Dump Truck experience required.
- Industrial cleaning experience.
- Valid Utah Class A CDL.
- Clean MVR is required.
- Current DOT medical card.