Currently seeking an Injection Molding Technician to join a company in SLC that creates different logos for modular flooring projects.
The Injection Molding Technician oversees all aspects of the injection molding process, set up, operation of molding tools, and maintenance of equipment.
Benefits for the Injection Molding Technician:
- Compensation: Salary of 40K-50K
- Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Full benefits include Health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, and Paid time off.
Responsibilities for the Injection Molding Technician:
- Sets up and operates an injection molding machine to produce molded components that meet quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and maintain molding machines.
- Works in conjunction with the Quality department and tooling team to improve the process.
- Assists other team members in cross-training.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned by operations.
Requirements for the Injection Molding Technician:
- Mechanical knowledge of plastic injection molding equipment, thermoplastic resins, and injection molds.
- Experience setting tools using the overhead crane.
- Knows how to operate, prepare, and set up an injection molding machine.
- Ability to utilize precision measuring equipment and monitor quality.
- Computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other software programs.
- Material handling knowledge and experience.
- 2+ years of injection molding required.