Immediate need for an experienced Equipment Technician / Equipment Mechanic to work on foundation drilling equipment & fleet vehicles for a company dedicated to superior commercial and industrial foundation drilling.
Benefits for the Equipment Technician / Equipment Mechanic position include:
- Starting Wage: $26.00 – $30.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract” position.
- Full benefits offered that include health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and a pension plan.
Responsibilities for the Equipment Technician / Equipment Mechanic position include:
- Prioritize work & execute that work efficiently with limited supervision.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair fleet vehicles. Perform annual inspections.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain construction & drilling equipment to manufacturer specifications.
- Frequently referencing electrical & hydraulic schematics & drawings.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing various forms of diesel engines components, hydraulics, and electrical circuits.
- Rebuilding gear sets, seals, bearings, and shafts.
- Working indoors & outdoors in all climate conditions.
- MIG & Arc welding in all positions while in adverse conditions.
- Some travel may be required.
Requirements for the Equipment Technician / Equipment Mechanic position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Training certificate in diesel program, and ASE certification preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years verifiable diesel, electrical and hydraulic diagnostics & repair experience is required. Previous foundation drilling equipment & fleet vehicle maintenance experience preferred.
- Own a proper set of tools based on your experience and have you own welding safety equipment.
- Previous heavy equipment, construction or high reach equipment service and repair experience preferred. Previous drilling equipment repair experience a plus.
- Previous MIG & Arc welding & fabrication experience a must.
- Proficient reading electrical schematics, diagrams, and service manuals.
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. Current CDL license is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to pass a Government background check.