Immediate need for experienced equipment technicians who have the ability to travel to mine sites. This is an opportunity to build on or grow your experience through paid company training & development, world-class technical support, and for a company who values its employees as its number one asset.
You will supply your hands-on technical ability, the communication skillset for building stronger customer relationships, and a passion for handling challenging problem-solving situations.
Benefits for the Traveling Equipment Tech / Maintenance Tech/ Millwright position include:
- Start Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 DOE
- Paid travel expenses plus a $55.00 a day travel bonus.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” position.
- Full benefits offered that include health insurance, paid holidays, 401k, and paid time off.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required for the Traveling Equipment Tech / Maintenance Tech / Millwright position include:
- A minimum of 10-years’ experience and/or educational background related to mechanics, electronics, or hydraulic systems.
- Prefer heavy equipment, mining, hydraulic utility equipment, large construction, aircraft, or military equipment experience.
- High-level of written & spoken communication skills to represent the company on-site or over the phone.
- Able to develop the computer, tablet, or smart phone skills necessary to complete support duties
- Must possess a valid US passport & Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to travel with notice. Most trips are for 6-days.
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Trade school certification, associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- MSHA certification a plus but company will provide training for your certification.
Major Responsibilities for the Traveling Equipment Tech / Maintenance Tech / Millwright position include:
- Complete on-the-job and formal classroom training in the mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components of the product line and associated repair/service procedures.
- Trouble shoot, fault-finding, maintaining, and monitoring all equipment while on site.
- Training customers in the use of specialized equipment.
- Determine overall condition of machines through inspections and diagnose issues with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Restore equipment to working order through component replacement and/or repair in an efficient manner.
- Exhibit positive & effective communication along with interaction with other associates, vendors, and customers.