CDL Delivery Driver
Currently seeking an individual that will be Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of the product to customers. This is an excellent “direct-hire” opportunity that offers Paid Time Off, excellent benefits, and a competitive wage for you to consider.
Guaranteed to be home at night since you will not be driving out of state and delivering locally.
Benefits for the CDL Delivery Driver:
- Monday-Friday: Early morning start, must be flexible.
- Competitive wage starting at $22-25 HR DOE
- This is a permanent “direct-hire” opportunity and not a temporary position.
- Full benefits include Health Insurance, PTO, Vacation, and 401K.
Position Responsibilities for the CDL Delivery Driver:
- Delivering products to customers utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete the necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience for the CDL Delivery Driver:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds