If you’re ready to set your CDL Class A Delivery Driver career in motion, we have an excellent “direct-hire” opportunity that offers Paid-Time Off, Excellent Benefits and a competitive wage for you to consider.
Start by driving for one of the largest & most valued marketers of fresh goods & packaged products solutions to the convenience & retail industry. This is a company that offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions.
Benefits of the Local CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- Starting Wage: $20.00 an hour through training. 1st Year Drivers average $50,000 – $60,000
- Paid vacation that increases by 1 week for every year you work for the company, up to a maximum of 120 hours a year. Also paid sick time.
- An excellent variety of benefits to choose from that includes, medical, dental, vision, 401k with a 6% match, paid sick time.
Responsibilities of a Local CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- Delivering & unloading products with a two-wheel dolly/cart. His is not a hook & go position.
- Responds timely to management and others in regards to delivery information
- Completes required paperwork in a timely manner
- Requires accurate identification of product to ensure the correct product, in satisfactory condition, is located on the trailer/truck and unloaded at customer locations
Qualifications/Requirements of a Local CDL Delivery Driver position include:
- Must have a valid Utah Class A CDL with no restrictions.
- Prefer a “clean” driving record but may consider one minor moving violation within the past 3 years
- A valid DOT Medical Card is required.
- Excellent communication skills and previous customer interaction/service skills.
- Must be able to accommodate an overnight stay 1 night a week for day shift positions. Overnight stay will be in a hotel provided for by the company, not in a sleeper cab.
- Requires frequent lifting of 25-40 pounds with occasional lifting up to 80 pounds.