Currently seeking Assembler / Production Operators for a prosthetics company in West Valley. You will be working with different medical devices where you will be performing fabrication tasks such as assembly, finishing, modifying, or fabrication.
Benefits of the Assembler / Production Operator position include:
- Great work schedule (Monday-Friday, 2:00pm – 10:30pm) but must be able to train for a month on a M-F 6am – 2:30pm schedule.
- Competitive wage starting at $16.00 to start moving to $17.50 once on your permanent shift.
- Excellent low-cost Benefits offered that include Medical, Dental, & Vision, 10 paid-holidays, 401k with company match and paid-time off (PTO).
Responsibilities for the Assembler / Production Operator position include:
- Follows established work instructions and work orders
- Assures quality of work by correctly using and understanding job quality check sheets
- Performs in-process and final quality inspections of fabricated parts
- Safely operates shop equipment and follows safety guidelines
- Participates in departmental meetings, process improvements, and required training
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Performs basic fabrication assignments under direct supervision
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward safety, product quality, product schedule, and product
Qualifications for the Assembler / Production Operator position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions.
- Previous fabrication and/or assembly experience is required. Medical device assembly experience is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Carbon Fiber preferred, but not required.